An ice cream sundae filled with Christmassy flavour?? It's just what you need this Christmas..and we have the recipe for you right here! This Udderly Amazin' Christmas Sundae recipe is full of fun, festive flavour...and it's incredibly easy to put together! A guaranteed hit at any Christmas gathering.
Christmas is upon us, and everyone is in a festive mood! And whether you're visiting or hosting (or both), you're sure to be on the lookout for fun Christmas treats that are great for gifting or serving (or both)! Well, you're in luck...we have just the thing for you!
Introducing...The Udderly Amazin' Christmas Sundae! Featuring limited edition Christmas flavours from Udders Ice Cream and our very own Amazin' treats, this creamy confection hits the sweet tooth while fulfilling cravings for all things holiday-themed. Check out the recipe below to see how easy it is to create your own Christmas sundae this festive season.
The Udderly Amazin' Christmas Sundae
Makes: 1 serving
- Gingerbread Chocolate Ice Cream
- Brandy Fruitcake Ice Cream
- Hazelnut Blackforest Granola
- Frosted Cinnamon Nut Mix
- Your choice of sauce: Hot Fudge/Chocolate Syrup/Fruit Sauce/Caramel Sauce
- Any other toppings: Fruits/Sprinkles
- Coat the bottom of your dish with your choice of sauce
- Add a layer of Frosted Cinnamon Nut Mix
- Add one scoop of Gingerbread Chocolate Ice Cream
- Add a layer of Hazelnut Blackforest Granola
- Add one more scoop of Brandy Fruitcake Ice Cream
- Sprinkle another layer of nuts, granola and any other topping of your choice
- Add a drizzle of sauce and enjoy!
Ready to make your own? Go to the Udders' website to order your Udderly Amazin' Bundle now...and don't forget to get a few as gifts while you're at it!
*Unfortunately, this gift set is only available in Singapore...for everyone else, download our FREE e-Book here to get more inspirations for Naughty Made Nice Christmas recipes using our Amazin' products!