The classic Ferrero Rocher that we know and love now comes in a healthier, guilt-free version! By using our 100% Chocolate Hazelnut Butter and good quality dark chocolate, this refined sugar-free recipe is loaded with antioxidants that's good for your brain and heart function. The inclusion of roasted hazelnuts also makes this indulgent snack a good source of healthy fats!
Of course as with all desserts, moderation is key - but don't let that stop you from making life fun and sweet. You can even flavour this recipe with other additions like your favourite, seeds, or dried fruits...let your imagination run wild!
150 grams Dark Chocolate
150 ml Coconut Milk
60 ml Maple syrup
1-2 tsp instant coffee
180 grams Amazin’ Graze Chocolate Hazelnut Butter
150 grams Hazelnut, Toasted
- By using a double boiling method, melt the chocolate and set them aside.
- Place the coconut milk in a small saucepan and heat up. Dissolve the instant coffee to get a hint of coffee in the truffle.
- Slowly add in coconut milk into the melted chocolate. Keep on adding and whisk at the same time.
- Whisk in maple syrup and finally chocolate hazelnut butter
- Let the mixture come to room temperature and place in the fridge overnight (at least 2 hour ) to harden it.
- To assemble: scoop a portion of the mixture, flatten each portion in the palm of your hand , place a hazelnut in the middle and then close the truffle mixture around the hazelnut.
- Coat the truffle in a bowl of chopped hazelnut.
Tried it out? Tag us on our Instagram or Facebook for a chance to be featured!